Thursday, November 3, 2016

October 2016 Favorites

Wow how is it already November?

First off, you'll have to excuse my poor ass photos; this is what happens when I get an idea for a post, get too lazy to drag out my tripod and lighting and shoot late in the day, very very quickly.

I've actually been up at my husband's cabin for about a week now. Usually I would have hated to miss Halloween festivities but I have been battling a respiratory type of sickness for a month now, so since I wasn't feeling great, we headed up north.

Cell reception and wifi have been a bit hard to come by, but I've been making it work and somewhat enjoying the quiet. I finished a book and am about to start a new one.

Anywho, these are the products I've been loving lately. I had a great show of all of these products open, but it was just too out of focus/blurry to post. So sorry!


First is the Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette. IT'S SO GOOD. Much better, in my opinion, than the Serpentina Palette. Also from KVD is the Limited Edition Studded Kiss Lipstick in Mother. I love the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick version as well but I cant resist the LE packaging. The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Quartz. So pretty and just fine on my fair skin! This Chanel Eyeliner in Eros is amazing. I love red eye products. If I can ever find this anywhere [it's so hard to track down] I'm going to repurchase. So creamy, so red, makes my eyes pop. LOVE IT. And finally, Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Corrector in Pink. It's nice and brightening for me; most days I don't need to mix it with another concealer.
Chanel liner, KVD lipstick, Becca Rose Quartz, natural light

Chanel liner, KVD lipstick, Becca Rose Quartz, flash


I did have swatches of my favorite shadows from the Metal Matte palette, but they were also super shaky, so I think I may do a separate post for my favorite shades. 

What did you love for the month of October? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment