Friday, November 18, 2016

October 2016 Empties [okay, a little November too]

Hey buddies!

I was going to post these a couple weeks ago but never got around to it but then I figured I would anyways, even if it's a bit of November empties.

But anyways, WHERE THE FUCK HAS THE YEAR GONE?! Ugh.

Also, when I came back from Chicago, I found that both of my camera batteries had died. So I just used my phone for these photos, because I could not stand to have this trash in my life any longer. HA


My favorite Lavender Epsom Salt Soak from Dr. Teal's; the scent isn't too heavy and goes good with most other bath products. I love mixing & matching. 3 bath bombs from Witch Baby Soap! The Hunter's Moon was AMAZING and I am SO fucking pumped they're bringing it back for Black Friday I believe. Fairy Cake was super fun & sparkly! And the Hallowmas was amazing as well. Great fall scent, cute Jack O Lantern mold! Also from Witch Baby Soap was the Cafeomancy Body Scrub. It was a nice coffee scrub but made for a messy tub! haha but for real, Witch Baby Soap has quickly become one of my favorite companies to buy body care from! Lastly, this isn't technically used up but a little bit of it is left in the shower. It's the Blizzard bar soap from Blue Heron Soap Co., my mom and I buy from this brand every year at the Minnesota State Fair. Awesome soap company.


Used up a Bath & Body Works Wallflower in Leaves [my favorite] and a candle in Pumpkin Woods. That candle smelled amazing! OOOOH and rare husband empty: Ralph Lauren Polo Red Cologne. We both really love this scent so anytime I can get a sample size, I will.



Another Overtone Conditioner in Vibrant Purple. I've switched to the Extreme Purple and I've been liking that one better. Another conditioner was the L'Oreal Ever Pure Repair & Defend Conditioner. I love this stuff! 

I tried a sample of the Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Facial Toning Mist. First off, what a tiny sample for something that's SO hyped up. And then the spritzer sucked balls and went everywhere but my face! haha, but anyways, I didn't see any difference, but I'd try it again. I used a sample of the Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel. It was okay! Happy to get and use a sample of it. I'd take my other samples traveling with me.

I went through a Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant. I do like this stuff and use it religiously day and night. I'm trying a different variation of this now to see if I like it more, but I'm wondering if I want something stronger? Different? I'm not sure yet but I really do love the Paula's Choice products lately. Also used the Tea Tree Water Toner Water from Lush. I love this stuff and I like switching between this and my Rodan & Fields Unblemish Toner. Finally used up this Origins No Puffery Eye Gel. It was nice but I'd try something new.

OOOH MAKEUP. Ok, so I used the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, I liked it but I had to use a brush to work it into my skin rather than use my fingers. Would use up other samples of it, not sure I'd buy the full size. I know this isn't technically makeup but nail stuff but I didn't know where else to put it. I used a sample size of the Formula X Shine Top Coat. I love this top coat and emptied the hard to get stuff into my full size. I used up my favorite Urban Decay Eyeliner of all time in Rockstar. Best plummy purple ever! It always feels so great to use up a foundation! I used the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation [in whatever the lightest shade is]. I'd buy it again after I use up a couple more!

I HATE THIS NARS AUDACIOUS MASCARA. I tried using primers and what not but I just couldn't do it anymore. I even would use disposable wands with it but that's not the point of buying a ridiculously expensive shitty mascara. I do, however, love the Dior Diorshow Mascara and Too Faced Better Than Sex. I'm impressed with myself for using up a whole Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. I'm trying a different shade of this now but I'd definitely buy this again. I LOVE IT for setting my undereye.

Alright, lastly, weird random shit!
Used up some Ulta Dual Tipped Cotton Applicators. These are awesome to have around! I love all shapes of q-tips. You never know when you'll need em! Also Ulta Exfoliating Cotton Rounds, hated them. Wet Wipes, my favorite for cleaning up around the sink. This Method Hand Soap in Juicy Pear that we had in the kitchen. It smelled nice, like Pear Jelly Bellys, but I wouldn't repurchase. And Equaline Cotton Ovals. They were okay in a pinch!

What have you used up? Anything that makes you feel accomplished?

No comments:

Post a Comment