Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pan That Palette 2017

Happy New Year!

This year, I wanted to try to pan/finish a whole makeup palette.

I chose a palette that I actually just hit pan on one shade and I feel like I haven't had it that long! When was it released again? This summer?

So it might be a cheat palette since I've already hit pan on one of the shades, but I don't care. This is a new project for me and doing new things is a must for 2017.


So yep, I'm panning and hopefully FINISHING the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, and I've even thought about buying a back up. I know it's permanent, but still.

Now, these shades are pretty powdery but really, a little goes a long way when using this. 


This is where I'm at currently when starting this project. As you can tell, Tempera, Buon Fresco, Cyprus Umber, Primavera and Venetian Red are my favorites. But really, Venentian Red is one of my favorite all time red shades. I LOVE RED EYESHADOW. However, Realgar is creeping up on the most used list as well. Orange shades are great as well for my blue eyes.

I'm really excited about this, and like I've said before, I may actually buy a back up of this palette. As far as I know, ABH doesn't have all of these shades as permanent single shadows. I know Buon Fresco is sold as a single, so I may actually pick that up as well. I love it as a transition shade.

Hopefully, I'll be able to update this project during the first week of every month. I think it's a good palette to start my panning journey in life. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment