Sunday, December 25, 2016

2017 Goals

Every new year, I give myself goals & I guess resolutions. .
Every new year, I don't fulfill them, really.

And at the end of every new year, I dread even thinking about goals, but I still try.

Most of these goals, I've already been trying to get a start on, but of course... they're always fitting for the new year!

- Drink more water, less soda. Now, I'm not sure if I could ever completely give it up. Really. But La Croix has been helping to get the bubbly feeling and I'm trying to stick to holidays & cocktails for needing a soda.

- Appreciate exercise. I could write a book about how much I wish I loved working out. Overall, I also want to be more active in general. Especially during the winter months. Minnesota in the winter is magical! As long as you stay off of the highways. haha

- ACTUALLY get the lady balls to start a YouTube channel. I just need the patience and the credit to give myself for working at it and posting things even if they aren't 100% perfect/how I envision it.

- BLOG BETTER. Charge my camera, use lighting or actually work to get my photos to the quality I know I can deliver. Also blog more often. I have so much to say, so much makeup to play with and no one to talk to about it in my real life.

- SPEND LESS or go on a low buy. I've been trying to low buy but of course, all of the holiday sets or new releases came out and then Sephora sends out a $25 off of $50 [I think that's what it was], so I couldn't pass that up. But really, spend less. Which leads me to....

- MOAR EMPTIES! Use up what I have and love! I'm a sucker for new new new or switching things up when I get bored. More pan! More empties!

- Be more adventurous with lipstick! I own so many cool bold colors, but I'm so timid when it comes to picking out a lipstick for the day. I also love doing eye makeup in crazy colors but maybe it's time for my lips to do the talking!

So far, I think that's about it for goals. These are definitely doable and I'm excited to revisit these at the end of 2017. I'm just ready for 2016 to be over. hahaha

What are some of your goals for the upcoming new year? Or just for the near future if you don't do resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment