So let's jump right in:
- Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil. It's the shit. I don't always use it like you would think, but I have been obsessed with putting a few squirts into my bath water to help moisturize my skin. It doesn't add any scent to your bath, which is nice, so it's amazing. I have been going bath crazy lately and have gotten Sean a bit hooked on them too.
- Dior 5 Color Eyeshadow Palette in 566 Versailles. I wore this almost every time I wore makeup on vacation because the top two shadows were nice and shimmery and not too difficult to use quickly. I do have a few issues with this palette though. I think they should have gotten rid of one of the top shadows, probably the one that's more gold since there is a gold glitter in the middle. They really could have replaced it with a black, purple or burgundy... or just SOMETHING. And the bottom right, the brown, is a gorgeous chocolate brown with shimmer, but the texture is so disappointing... especially when you look at the other 4 shadows. But now with the holidays coming up, that silver is going to be used a ton. It's amazing and buttery.
- Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Jeffree. This is a color WAY out of my comfort zone, and I only initially bought it because it's named after Jeffree Star. Now that I've worn it more often, I love it. On my lips it doesn't look as in your face as I was expecting and the comfort level and staying power is amazing, no matter how sheer you apply it. I tend to apply it with my fingers instead of the applicator.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm. Well there's a name, huh. Anywho, I bought this after testing some at Sephora before I went on vacation and I was pleasantly surprised. Usually I don't like these shimmery tinted body lotions anymore but this was really gorgeous and I wore it almost everyday on vacation when we would get cleaned up for dinner. The tint doesn't make my pale princess skin look fake tan-ey and the shimmer is really flattering. I love the smell and the tingly feeling you get when applying. This is a nice way to wear shimmer for grown ups. =]
- Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum. I just recently got into trying serums and being more serious about my skincare. I love this stuff! At first I just thought this would be hyped up and a non-essential part of my routine, but I have noticed my skin just looks better.. I can't put my finger on what looks different, it just looks different. Healthier, I guess. Now I feel weird if I skip this step, morning or night.
That's all folks!