At least I took a non iPhone photo though, right?!
mmkay. Let's see what I've been loving lately.
- Hempz White Peppermint and Vanilla Body Creme. I love Hempz lotions, but sometimes their scents are too much for me, even when I love them. This is LE and I found it in the travel sized goodies in Ulta near the registers, of course. I use this as a hand cream and it's nice because the scent is awesome [I love anything minty] and not too heavy. It doesn't feel too oily as well.
- Benefit Porefessional powder. Although I hate the packaging now, I adore this stuff. I use a brush to apply it usually, but for special occasions [like the wedding I was in this weekend], I use a damp beauty blender to apply it and everything stays put and stays matte[ish] all day and night.
- MAC x The Simpsons blush in Sideshow You. This was an online only LE blush and I love it. It's a nice coral/peach with some shimmer but it looks so pretty with everything.
- Sugarpill Lumi loose pigment. I FINALLY got my hands on this stuff and it's amazing. You can kinda see in the photo the blue duo chrome color it has and it works great as an inner eye highlight or a fun transformer pigment to use on top of eyeshadows.
- Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick in Patina. GAH love. This is my way of trying out new lip colors and slowly getting into bolder darker lips.
So there we go - Friday faves on a Sunday =]
Here's to hoping I don't wake up with 6 inches of snow on the ground!