Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Picture Polish Gravity

I can't remember how I got into reading blogs, but after a while of reading beauty blogs and nail art blogs, I eventually started to purchase some of the new things I read about.

A while ago, I noticed this company showing up in posts frequently: Picture Polish.

So I've been a fan for years now. They make some of the most beautiful polishes ever. 

Either last year or very early this year, they put out a collection inspired by outer space. I just thought my manicure this week was beautiful so I took some photos.

This polish is called Gravity. It's a blue to purple to pink shifting scattered holo. SO PRETTY.

I have it layered over OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue!







Flash


If you have never purchased any Picture Polish products, you really should. Here's their site.

Unfortunately, this was a LE shade, so I apologize but they alway shave unique shades for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment