Monday, October 10, 2016

As Minnesotans say... Uffda.

So, this isn't really a makeup related post, but more so lifestyle.

I've been feeling really down lately about my outward appearance and now health for a while. I've struggled to stay feeling confident in myself, even though that is the type of woman I want to be.

There have been MANY times I've vowed to change only to fail soon after. But any other time I've done this I've never been so vocal about it online.

SO.

Maybe this will help me stay accountable. I'm not going to write what my current weight is. But I will stay updated on whether I've lost, gained or stayed the same.

Today I woke up before my alarm went off and since I couldn't fall back asleep, I got up and watched a couple YouTube videos, the news and part of The Price is Right because it's the best show ever.

Strangely, I felt the desire to hit up the gym. I also have been in the mood to start a new book because I haven't read in forever. Lately, it seems like I've had a hard time just sitting down to read because I'd rather catch up on blogging or YouTube.... so getting my ass on the elliptical seemed like a great way to start a book.

Being the good wife I am, I woke up my husband and asked if he'd like to join me. He said no, which is fine. I don't mind being in the gym alone; since it's right next to our apartment, I just bopped on over.

45 minutes and a decent dent in my new book and I feel great. I just got out of the shower and feel super ready to kick today's ass.

Gonna make a quick brunch and tackle some chores!

I hope you all [whoever and wherever you are] have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment