Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MAC Eye Look - Teal/Green

Here's just a random eye look that I liked one day.

This was done using Teal Appeal and Shock Factor from MAC. These shadows were okay, I definitely needed a sticky base. Teal Appeal was a lot better than Shock Factor.

I also used my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper - my main bitch.

I believe the inner corner is one of the loose duo chromes from Make Up Geek. Sugar Rush, I think? Or it could have been a Make Up For Ever pigment but ya know, whatever. Sugarpill's Lumi would be the best one for this though! But it's still in storage.

Also, I think I used Urban Decay's Mars Eyeliner on the bottom lash line. Anastasia Darkside Waterproof Eye Pencil to tightline.

I have to laugh, the picture using flash just goes to show how hairy my brows actually are, even though I am convinced my brow hairs are invisible. Plus glittery fallout! Which I don't mind, personally.



No comments:

Post a Comment