Monday, December 14, 2015

Zoya Ember

Just a quick post but I really wanted to document this amazing nail polish!

Zoya is a brand that I didn't really know about a couple of years ago but now I am hooked. I love their colors and different formulas and their nail polish remover is my absolute favorite. Zoya polishes also seem to last longer than most of my other polishes... I'm especially looking at you, Essie.

So the other week I was in Ulta and found this amazing red that I thought looked perfect for the holiday season.



These are both without flash, the top being with light from our dining room and the bottom being daylight... I accidentally deleted my flash photo and now have a new mani, but it is seriously gorgeous. It's a touch streaky, but I really don't mind. I think I had 3 or 4 coats by the time I took these because when I'm bored I just touch up my manicure, but it's pretty opaque at 2 coats.

I honestly don't think the photos even give this polish justice. Ember is the perfect name because it just looks like it's glowing when you are wearing it...

Check it out if you see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment