Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It's only Tuesday?!

Is it bad that I'm exhausted, both emotionally and physically, from this week and it's ONLY TUESDAY?!

I'm not sure why, and I know I'm not the only one, but this week so far has seemed so odd and draining. I've been feeling sad since Sunday, and it sucks. Going to class Monday didn't help at all, either.

It just sucks when you feel like you don't do enough and grading is rough. When assignments feel near impossible to include all criteria and it feels like it's all a set up to make you fail. I also cannot think of anything to do for my Physics final project.

However, good thing I am halfway through. If I have made it this far, I can make it to the end of the quarter [I hope].

Anyway, rant over. Time to buck up and truck through the week.

I'm thinking a bubble bath is in my NEAR future.

No comments:

Post a Comment