Friday, May 9, 2014

Werewolf Fur [EOTD]

Wednesday while I was skipping school, I wanted to create a fun eye look.



I've been deeply neglecting my blue and silver shadows lately, and especially my favorite indies from Victorian Disco Cosmetics!

And lately, I've been interested in mixing different bases with shadows to create really fun colors/finishes.

So mainly what I used [not mentioning primer/eyebrows/black eyeliner because I feel you can really use any brand] was:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Blue Paradise for a base
Victorian Disco Cosmetics eyeshadow in Werewolf Fur [part of her awesome Harry Potter collection!] on top of the color tattoo
Kat von D's eyeliner in Wonderchild on the bottom lash line/waterline
Smashbox's Dark Matte Blue from the Santigolden Age palette to top/smudge the KvD eyeliner
Lancome's Liner Design in Indigo Darling to line the upper lash line and create wing
Kat von D's liquid liner pen in Trooper in a tiny thin line along the lash line, defines the wing a bit
Kat von D's Immortal Lash 24 hour mascara in Puro Amor
Too Faced shadow in White Chocolate [matte, on bottom lid, under and to set the liner] and Champagne Truffle [shimmery, to highlight brow bone] from the Chocolate Bar palette


Is this palette not the most gorgeous thing ever?! I've used it a couple times and it breaks my heart to use it, but that's what I bought it for!

Detail shots of the mascara.... it's not my favorite. The formula is okay, but I hate the brush. It's very poky.

Not the greatest photo of the Victorian Disco shadow, but I love it. I love anything she creates! Again, this is Werewolf Fur. A very shimmery/glittery grey/silver.

Flash

Natural light



hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment