Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spring Quarter

Oh my god I really need to stop posting once a month. So I am taking initiative to fix that.

I just got finished with Midterms... and I skipped school all day today.

I am a great student, obviously.

My Studio midterms didn't go as well as I was hoping, but honestly, I sort of just gave up after shooting half of them. I'll make posts for those in a few days.

Random, but I am finding Sriracha all over myself today. I made some macaroni and cheese [boxed] and went to put Sriracha on it because it's addicting, and it squirted everywhere and then when I cleaned that up, opened it back up to put more on my mac, it exploded and thankfully none got in my eye, but it came prettttttty close. IT BURNNNSSSSS haha



OKAY, time to go edit some photos and get some posts scheduled. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment