Monday, August 14, 2017

Empties - July '17

Uffda, another long blog break.

Trying to be better [as always] about uploading!

Here are my empties from [probably late June and] July.

Forever Witch Baby Soap products!  
Magic Beach bar soap was amazing.  
Love Sugar Scrub was nice, but not the best scrub I've used from them. Also I used up a sample of Kat Von D's Saint perfume. I like it.


Bioderma which is my favorite micellar water.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - it was good. I just used this when I used up my UD Primer Potion.
Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield - I loved this stuff! Blurs well and has SPF, so I ordered a full size.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - a traveling staple. 


B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel hand soap - smelled super yummy!
B&BW Very Merry Meringue - oh my god this smelled so good, I wanted to drink it. If you've ever had Perkins' lemon meringue pie, this is a soap version.
White Barn Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla Candle - YUM. I wanted to keep the jar so bad but I have so many and I don't use them.
B&BW Chestnut & Birch, Snowflakes & Citrus Wallflowers - both very nice. Chestnut & Birch was a little manly which I like.


So many bath bombs! They're all from Witch Baby Soap and all smell wonderful. The boxed one is also Witch Baby and it's the Magic Beach scent. Also from WBS is this Red Salt I would just throw in my bath from time to time.
Mullein & Sparrow French Lavender Body Oil - I got this in a Fab Fit Fun box and I loved it! Want to try more things from this brand. 
 Used up some Q tips.... fancy.
Up & Up brand cotton rounds, Shopko cotton rounds & my favorite Shiseido facial cottons. The best.
Vitafusion Biotin gummies - taste so good, I get them on Amazon.
Soft Touch Foot Peel Mask - my bestie gave this to me. It definitely worked! So weird. And addicting.
Finally used up this Joico Violet Conditioner. It wasn't the best.
Biolage Hydra Source Hair Mask - I loved this!
Ouidad Omega 3 Mask - meh.... did not love. Had to re-wash with shampoo after using this.
Fortune Cookie Soap Tame the Beast Hair Detangling Spray - Smelled nice, worked alright.
Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner - This smelled so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment