Monday, December 29, 2014

Empties #3

Holy hell December has flown by!

Also, my holiday break from school has flown by. The first half of it consisted of grad parties, shopping days, bakings/food making days followed by 3 Christmases and a wedding venue tour today. So after our venue tour, I decided to take some photos to get a few posts up.

Ready to see my trash? Let's go.


YAY CANDLES! haha, Harvest Gathering from Bath & Body Works. I love the candles that have the decorative lids. This one smelled like apples and cranberry with a tiny bit of cinnamon. SO GOOD. The green one is from Target, the scent is Noble Fir & Cedar. I think this was from last year, but I started burning this before we even got a tree and it put me in the mood for Christmas! Smelled exactly like what the name would suggest and like a day of perfect Christmas tree hunting. I'm definitely keeping this container for something.


Shower stuff - Fortune Cookie Soap's Whipped Soap in Fried Pussycat. Good scent, good texture, squeaky clean. Dirty Springwash from Lush which is my FAVORITE. So minty, so fresh and so clean, clean. Also from Lush is a sample of So White body wash. It was nice and mild, I think it's supposed to be apple-y. And then Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil shampoo and conditioner. I love this stuff, already repurchased and being used. 

I hardly ever use up any nail related product, but I did give up and buy a new Butter London Nail Foundation because this one got super gunky. Also my Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat ran its course. Finished another Hourglass 1.5 MM Mechanical Gel Eyeliner in Obsidian. I seriously love these things, they last longer [both wear time and number of uses] than a lot of bloggers said they do and I love how tiny it is and how inky the color is. And of course, mascara samples. I was pretty disappointed with the Buxom mascara with the Full & Fabulous brush.. I had to layer it a ton and I only really liked it with Urban Decay's Subversion priming mascara. 

Of course, Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes, Urban Decay b6 Prep Spray.. I seriously don't know if this stuff does anything super special, I just am so used to using it after skincare but before makeup, so I keep buying it. Is it sad that I am afraid of giving it up for a while to see if it changed anything? Yes, it is. I used up one of my bottles of Victoria's Secret Prime & Set Spray. It's not the greatest setting spray but it isn't the worst one I've used. Sadly, they are discontinued. That little blue bottle is Origins Zero Oil Clarifying Toner. I love this and am planning on repurchasing! 

So there we have it: my last round of empties just in time to start the new year and on to new trash. haha!

1 comment:

  1. I've never used a setting spray. I need to test one out one day!

    ReplyDelete