I love favorites posts from others, whether it be weekly, monthly, or whenever, so I'd like to give them a go!
I took these with my iPhone, but next time I'll actually use my camera, it's not like that's my major or anything..... ha.
Anywho, here we go:
This week I've been loving:
- Dior Star foundation... this foundation rocks. Not too dewy for me and I can build it to almost full coverage. It's pretty perfumed though so if you don't like that you might not want this. I enjoy the smell though. I'm shade 010, but I think I am getting a shade darker for when I go on vacation because I need to not be this pale. haha.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo... I got this in an ipsy bag, I think. I only dug it out because I have misplaced my favorite Lush one. It smells really good and brushes out nicely.
- Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel... Nice and minty, even smells a little manly, which I like. It will wake you up in the morning.
- Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Heroine... This is my favorite for contouring. I do like Illamasqua's cream color in Hollow as well, but lately I've just been using the powder.
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Lured to Love... My dining room light makes this look more pinky than it is, but it's pretty orangey peach/coral. At first I thought this was too light for me, but lately I've loved it for adding a tiny bit of color. This was from a past collection... I can't quite remember the name of it but it's the one with the gold accents.
So that's about it!