Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites 1

Okay so I've been coming up with some posts that will get me going on posting more regularly!

I love favorites posts from others, whether it be weekly, monthly, or whenever, so I'd like to give them a go!

I took these with my iPhone, but next time I'll actually use my camera, it's not like that's my major or anything..... ha.


Anywho, here we go:


This week I've been loving:

  • Dior Star foundation... this foundation rocks. Not too dewy for me and I can build it to almost full coverage. It's pretty perfumed though so if you don't like that you might not want this. I enjoy the smell though. I'm shade 010, but I think I am getting a shade darker for when I go on vacation because I need to not be this pale. haha.
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo... I got this in an ipsy bag, I think. I only dug it out because I have misplaced my favorite Lush one. It smells really good and brushes out nicely. 
  • Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel... Nice and minty, even smells a little manly, which I like. It will wake you up in the morning.
  • Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Heroine... This is my favorite for contouring. I do like Illamasqua's cream color in Hollow as well, but lately I've just been using the powder. 
  • MAC Mineralize Blush in Lured to Love... My dining room light makes this look more pinky than it is, but it's pretty orangey peach/coral. At first I thought this was too light for me, but lately I've loved it for adding a tiny bit of color. This was from a past collection... I can't quite remember the name of it but it's the one with the gold accents. 


So that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment