More photos, more makeup, just more!
I just thought yesterday's look was really pretty so I thought I would do a post on it.
First off, I ordered the fall colors of Zoya Pixie Dust and OMG they are incredible. So far I've only been wearing Chita, the green. All of the colors look like they'll be incredible.
But onto Chita. It's kinda like emerald, but also like olive. I've gotten compliments on it and I'm pissed that last night as I was walking into my bathroom, I saw a ginormous centipede and smacked my hand on the doorknob and broke my nail so now I cut them all and my 2 months worth of claw growing is gone. BOO. Anywho, this is Chita in flash and natural light and now I put top coat on it and it definitely makes it darker, like a beautiful forest green. IT'S GORGEOUS GO BUY IT NOW.
MMkay now onto makeup!
I really loved this look but it did start creasing after a couple hours.... disappointing. I think I just made my base too thick so it couldn't get nearly dry, which is what works for me. I feel like this eyeshadow matched my hair. haha! I love burgundy/red/pinks with blue eyes. But then again, I just love any color to go with my eye color.
I've been playing with more of my MAC samples from MakeUp Geek and some of their own pigments. Also, I just spent way too much money at Sephora and bought 4.... 4! Moondust shadows from Urban Decay. Naughty.
So... what I used and in order:
- Kat von D's eyelid primer
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in Black Bean and Milk [Black Bean on outer third of lid, Milk on inner 2/3 of lid
- MakeUp Geek's Paparazzi over Black Bean, blended out
- MAC's Heritage Rouge in the middle lid
- MakeUp Geek's Enchanted on the inner corner, and to blend along the crease + above
- MakeUp Geek's Afterglow on very inner corner, kinda hard to see, sorry!
- Urban Decay's Moondust shadow in Space Cowboy above crease
- Urban Decay liner in Perversion
- Revlon's Lash Potion mascara
|MAC Heritage Rouge|
|MUG Afterglow - MY FAVORITE|
|UD Space Cowboy - Super glittery... some fallout.|
|Over NYX pencils, flash|
|Over NYX pencils, natural light|
So that's that!
On another note - I AM SO GLAD IT'S SEPTEMBER! I can feel/smell/sense fall coming! My absolute most favorite time of the year.